Accounting Link USA has the staff and depth of knowledge to support the tax and accounting needs of churches, religious organizations and other non-profit organizations.
We come to you with an understanding of how non-profits operate, your funding issues, reporting requirements and ways to improve your operations. We have experience with charitable organizations, trade and professional associations, private and charter schools, cooperatives, volunteer health and welfare organizations, churches, and private clubs.
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Strategic tax planning
- Tax compliance
- Preparation of non-profit tax returns (Form 990)
- Assistance with alternate revenue sources, strategic planning, and financing
- Preparation and review of Uniform Financial Report
- Automated grant reporting and grant compliance
- Application for exempt status (501 (c) (3))
- Consultation regarding for-profit subsidiaries
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Accounting system implementation assistance
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly voucher preparation
- State filings
- Annual charitable trust filing
Want to learn more about our not-for-profit accounting and tax services? Give us a call at 954-443-7577 to schedule your free initial consultation.